Thursday 16 February 2012

Starting out.

Okay... so I'm not too sure where to start. Blogs are always so strange because it's just as though you're talking to yourself - there's no hints, clues or behaviours, that tell you how the other person is reacting. That said, I'm just gonna go for it and type my heart away. :)  

I guess I should start with the basics. For those of you who don't know me - I'm Gemma, I'm 18 years young, bisexual and I live in a tiiiiiiny town in the South West of England with my parents and younger sister. I go to Sixth Form and I study French, German and Psychology for A2. I did Maths last year but failing one of the modules meant I basically failed the entire thing... haha! But never mind, there's more to life than maths, eh? At the moment I work on the checkouts in Tesco, it's not the best job in the world, it can be boring as hell but it gives me money and helps me to pay for the things I need, my car, gigs/festivals, and to save up for travelling abroad. So it's gotta be a good thing in the end? Anyway.. there are quite a few people I look up to in life, of course family and friends, but also celebrities. You'll more than likely read about these in my future posts, they're rather important ;)

^ These are the most up-to-date pictures of me, I took them about a week or so ago after getting my braces off :) I honestly can't stop smiling now. I've had braces twice... once when I was about 12, and I got them again in August 2010... so to finally have my teeth and smile back again is just amaaaazing, and I'm going to make the most of it!

There's not an awful lot more I need to tell you as hopefully you can just get to know me through my blog posts... which makes this one extremely boring for now.

I'm not entirely sure how this site works yet, so I don't know if you can message me or comment on things, but if you want to get in contact with me, feel free to add me on twitter @Gemmalouisehowe and also I'd love to hear what you guys want me to post about next :)

Love and hugs to you all, thank you if you've read this. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment